Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well this is a new thing

After noticing the influx of people that were entering the blogging world, I thought I might give it a try. I was sitting watching a movie with Spencer and asked him "Hey if i wrote a blog would you read it?" He didn't hesitate to say no (great guy I promise). Even after I explained to him that I would write about many interesting things such as an every day life at NAC and all the funny shop stories that happen daily, he still said he probably wouldn't. Obviously the York opinion didn't stop me! 


I've been named the first pancake for awhile now. You know, the tester child. My father always jokes you throw away the first pancake, and its caught on with the boys in the shop. Calling me the first pancake and Tristen fedex. Maybe it has to do with her unique red hair? So here I am! First pancake and all! Just crusin' by for awhile. Doing what I do best in life...uh work at NAC? Well maybe not doing what I do best. I mean,  c'mon, being a dance instructor for a women's paddling team doesn't pay much. But I gotta say, I think I'm doing pretty well right now. I'm the only one of my sisters who ever has, and still holds on to, well...a job. I've done some traveling on my own. I haven't gone far though. After I buy the plane ticket, can't really afford the hotel so I gotta go somewhere where I know I'll get a couch! Soooo here we go Hawaii! And I have decided to go back to school, even though it was only a semester off it took a lot of pushin from some good friends to get me back to registering:)


I Don't think theres many people that know me better than these 3. Just sayin'


I love having my friends in all different places,  San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Oceanside, Oahu. Different places, different people but always the same good time. I have a lot of opinions and a lot of sarcastic comments. I'm thinkin this blog thing may be a good idea. I've only got three weeks till school starts so lets go have fun! I'm glad Bobbie and Will are back in town. My little blonde bestie is back with me! oh, and Bobsled:)




After all the unthankful phone calls at early mornings or late nights because we forget the little 3 hour time difference, we're still inseparable when we're in the same state. Love you Bobbie!



Sure I've done things I probably shouldn't, right turns that make Malia wonder if I've even heard of the place we're supposed to be going. I've come up with ideas that make Jimi and Maddie think "Uhm. Who are we living with?" (plug in snowman army idea here). But hey, I'm twenty. I've been on an airplane more times than my mother, I've danced around more tables and chairs than my father wants to know about, but even though some may think I'm flighty and un-predictable, they know I've got my head on straight. And I have pseudo big sisters, a brother and a mens team to keep me in line. I'm very thankful for the amazing people I have in my life. 






So here's to a new blog, a new year and a new season of play time! xx



5 comments:

  1. Kel Bell, I love it... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel Bell, you rock, love you and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you're my other daughter. Welcome, once again, to the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... love it... and love the "First Pancake" nickname... much better than just "the accident!"

    ReplyDelete